1. THEME: Nutrition and Health
2. Only abstracts presented electronically will be accepted.
3. The format of the abstract will be: Times New Roman 10, single line spacing
4. The abstract should contain the most information about:
Names and affiliation of the authors
Material and methods
5. The abstracts may be written in Spanish or English. MAXIMUM 250 words. Abstracts that exceed the word limit will NOT BE ACCEPTED.
6. Tables, figures or references will not be included in the abstract.
7. FACSIMILES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
8. DEADLINE: EXTENDED UNTIL MARCH 23, 2018 by 12 noon.
9. The first author’s CV summary will be included along with the form.
EVALUATION OF THE ABSTRACTS AND PRESENTATION OF POSTERS
Original papers not presented in other conferences will be sent.
The papers related to the thematic areas contemplated in the Conference will have priority. The Committee reserves the right to reduce the number of abstracts accepted by each author or group of work based on the possibilities of exposition.
Only those communications in which the first author or one of the signatories have formalized the registration to the Conference will be accepted. The abstract received will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee for its acceptance.
PRESENTATION OF POSTERS
The measurements of the poster will not exceed 90 cm wide x 170 cm high (vertical orientation). Prepare a header line 15 cm high, including the title, authors and affiliations, in a letter size no less than 2,5 cm. As for the typography; avoid abbreviations, acronyms and technical language.
The person responsible for the poster must send it in a format with the following specifications:
In print quality
Your poster will be projected so it is not necessary to print it in a large format or place it physically. It must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org before April 10th, 2018.
The Scientific Committee will award the first prize of 150€ for the best poster, and the second and third prize will be awarded with two scholarships to cover the registration costs of the first author in the Conference that will be returned to the first author or the person who has formalized it.
The winners will be notified on April 13th, 2018.
The awarded authors will have 10 minutes to make the oral communication of the paper during the afternoon of April 18, 2018.
The Scientific Evaluation Committee reserves the right to be able to use the submitted materials for later dissemination in different media.
SEND A POSTER
DELIVERY TIME HAS ENDED